Saturday 28 February 2009

Grr, Grr, Grr

An habitual insomniac who only sleeps a few nights (or days) a week, I thought that it was time to spend my many waking hours productively (rather than seeing how quickly I could remember all the elements of the periodic table and their atomic mass, seething, red-eyed and chaotic) and jazz up my blog. Whoops! I've completely buggered it. Lists, contacts, links, everything lost; if I've disappeared off your Followers list, dear friends, tis because of my inability to deal with HTML in a civilised fashion.

On a heartening note, Brown's facing rebellion from every side re his proposals to destroy Royal Mail. Hopefully he will finally, finally meet his Waterloo. Perhaps the most unpopular leader in UK history should chum up with the most unpopular former leader in US history and write a book about social ostracism.

5 comments:

  1. "if I've disappeared off your Followers list"

    Nope, you're still there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're still with me too Una. Good luck with sorting it all out - you're a braver woman than me, I'd just throw up my hands in despair.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Still here as well! As for Snotty, his Great Leader presence castigating The Bankers, is all over the news. He just loves to have a smokescreen for his awfulness and ruination of the Country. Boy does he have a grip on the media.

    ReplyDelete

Life is to be lived, not controlled, and humanity is won by continuing to play in face of certain defeat -Ralph Ellison